Ultra Light Flights are getting popular among tourists and travelers in Pokhara. With the craze building up the tourism entrepreneurs are also extending and expanding their flights. These adventure flights offer a full spectrum of magnificent Pokhara valley along with mountain peaks and lakes.
The director of Pokhara ultralight company, Dr. Prabin Baniya said, “We have started operating ultralight flights due to its high demand. With new added flights, we believe everyone can have an exhilarating ride that allows unhindered bird eye views of the mountains and the scenic lakes far below.”
Ultralight light is an ideal way to see Pokhara, its beautiful mountains and serene lakes. The flights take place from 6a.m. to 11 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. every day. The aircraft has 80 horse power 4 stroke engine and is designed and developed by Aros Company of Ukraine.
- Euro 70.00 per person – For 15 Minutes Fly
- Euro 125.00 per person – For 30 Minutes Fly
- Euro 198.00 per person – For 1 Hour
- Euro 228.00 per person-For 90 minutes
- Phewa Lake and Lakeside
- Sarangkot, Annapurna Range and Lakeside
- Annapurna, Annapurna Range, Machhapuchhre and Lakeside
- Pokhara, Sarangkot, Annapurna, Lamjung Himalayan range, Mountain Lake